Pakistan Journal of Educational Research (PJER), published in 2018 and approved by the Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HEC) and listed in many indexing agencies, covers all topics related to education in various fields related to education and social sciences. Pakistan Journal of Educational Research (PJER) is an open-access research journal and licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This allows the research community and the general public to gain unlimited, free and immediate access to scholarly articles, and to reuse the content freely provided that proper attribution is given to the original authors. Therefore, to cover the cost of publishing and free access to readers, authors have to pay the following fee
Fee for National Contributors: 40000/-
Fee for International Contributors: 275$
There are no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures, or
Article Processing Charges (APC) waivers and discounts:
To support research and researchers, the journal provides a full and partial waiver of Article Processing Charges (APC) for manuscripts in several respects as detailed below:
1. A paper in which all authors are outside Pakistan and they are submitting a paper for the first time has a 100% discount on the paper fee of that issue.
2. Papers whose authors are all outside Pakistan, but some of their papers have already been included in previous issues of the journal, then there is a 50% fee discount for them.
3. A paper having both local and foreign authors is entitled to a 20% discount on the paper fee of that issue.
4. The journal also offers a 10% discount on every paper to the Life Time Members of its Society (www.sssara.org)
5. Concession in paper fees is also available as a result of the inclusion of the journal as a partner in conferences, seminars, and symposiums organized in public and private sector universities or institutes.
6. To support researchers in low- and middle-income countries and promote research culture there, PJER provides a full and partial waiver of Article Processing Charges (APC) for manuscripts based on the affiliation of the corresponding author to that country. Authors need to request this exemption when submitting manuscripts.
Low-income countries: (Full APC waiver)
Afghanistan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Dem. Rep., Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Togo, Uganda, Yemen, Rep., Zambia
Lower-middle-income countries: (50% APC discount)
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bhutan., Burma, Cabo Verde, Cuba, Cambodia, Cameroon, Comoros, Congo, Rep., Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, El Salvador, Eswatini, Ghana, Haiti, Honduras, Iran, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Mauritania, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Nicaragua, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, West Bank and Gaza
International Scientific Indexing (ISI)
Directory of Research Journals Indexing
Academic Resource Index
Cosmos Impact Factor
Eurasian Scientific Journal Index
General Impact Factor
Kanal Register Hkdir
Research Journal Impact Factor
Root Society for Indexing and Impact Factor Service
Index Copernicus International
Global Scholar Index
Asian Digital Library
Open Access Library (OALib)
The Georgian International Academy of Sciences
Asian Research Index (ARI)
MDPI (Basel, Switzerland)
Bentham Open Access Journals
Scientific Indexing Services