International Scientific Indexing (ISI)
Directory of Research Journals Indexing
Academic Resource Index
Cosmos Impact Factor
Eurasian Scientific Journal Index
General Impact Factor
Kanal Register Hkdir
Research Journal Impact Factor
Root Society for Indexing and Impact Factor Service
Index Copernicus International
Global Scholar Index
Asian Digital Library
Open Access Library (OALib)
The Georgian International Academy of Sciences
Asian Research Index (ARI)
MDPI (Basel, Switzerland)
Bentham Open Access Journals
Scientific Indexing Services
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Please note that sending your paper to more than one place at a time is unethical and illegal. PGIR has the authority to publish on its website the names of researchers who will perform this task.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.