The researchers of the following paper are requested to contact as soon as possible...!!!
Because of the website error and due to non-sending of names, emails, phone numbers from the following researchers along with their papers: researchers of these papers are requested to send an e-mail as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please refer to this announcement as well in your email).
1. 105 - Determinants of Willingness to Donate and Volunteer to Help their Poor Fellow Students in High Ranked University of Pakistan
2. 108 - A Study of Organizational Citizenship Behaviour of Teachers at Secondary School level
3. 140 - Is Neurolinguistic programming a Myth? A Review of NLP Studies
4. 156 - ASSESSMENT PRACTICES IN FOUR YEARS TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAMS
5. 159 - Review Paper to Discuss the Prospects Affecting Faculty Retention in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in Pakistan
6. 162 - ROLE-PLAY: Learning Experience through Enactment in Science Education
7. 191 - Impact of Religious Beliefs and Social Support on Acculturative Stress: A case of International Students in United Kingdom
8. 45 - ROLE OF TEACHER IN PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS AT SECONDARY LEVEL
9. 61 - Is Neurolinguistic programming a Myth? A Review of NLP Studies
10. 73 - Rethinking Role of Large Scale Assessment